April 26, 2006
Photos: Bots on the catwalk | CNET News.com
http://news.com.com/Photos Bots on the catwalk/2300-1041_3-6...
Female robots start going into fashion business.
April 17, 2006
Loonicode: The story of two Unicode characters
April 15, 2006
China president at Gates house, not White House | CNET News.com
http://news.com.com/China president at Gates house%2C not Wh...
Isn't that what Salman was once talking about? A world where companies will replace goverments.
April 14, 2006
Blogger asks, 'Wanna trade a paper clip for a house?' | CNET News.com
http://news.com.com/Blogger asks%2C Wanna trade a paper clip...
MacDonald's trades have gone as follows:
- Paper clip for a fish-shaped pen
- Fish-shaped pen for a clay doorknob with a funny face on it
- Clay doorknob for a camping stove
- Stove for a generator
- Generator for an "instant party"
- Instant party for a snowmobile
- Snowmobile for an all-expenses-paid trip to Yahk, British Columbia
- Yahk trip for a panel van
- Van for a recording contract
- Recording contract for the year of free rent in Phoenix
April 13, 2006
Humanitarian Crisis in N. Uganda Neglected - Yahoo! News
April 10, 2006
How Google should spend a billion dollars comitted to work on global issues
http://news.com.com/How to spend a billion Google dollars/20...
Google.org has $1 billion to work on global issues such as poverty, energy and the environment over the next 20 years.
April 09, 2006
dialog05: Universal Connections or USB Everywhere
even in a Bra
April 08, 2006
Firefox 4 Kids
yeah, even kids use Firefox theseday, are you still using IE?!
April 03, 2006
The Cure for Information Overload
Apparently Xeegeex found it and passed it to me!
April 01, 2006
ThinkGeek :: Wireless Extension Cords
April 1st. Via Ehsan